SkillShop Genpact: Hard & soft skills that will get you hired, Angajatori de TOP, Bucuresti
You don’t know exactly what kind of Skills do you need to start your career at Genpact? Join their SkillShop at Angajatori de TOP Bucharest and find out directly from the company's representatives.
Genpact believes in empowerment driven learning. This could mean diversifying capability, enhancing domain expertise, or acquiring new skills. Their basic premise is to create an environment that helps people realize their true potential to generate deep, meaningful impact.
Genpact invites you to their SkillShop Hard & soft skills that will get you hired at Angajatori de TOP
In a digital era where during the application and interview process, employers look for applicants, soft and hard skills have became a must have. Do you want to find out which are your soft and hard skills?
During the SkillShop you will discover how to develop your soft and hard skills.
You will also have the chance to meet Genpact employees and find out what skills have they developed in the company.
Get the skills that will get you hired!
- Speaker: Madalina Stanciu, Senior Recruitment Business Consultant
Who can participate at Genpact’s SkillShop?
- students or recent graduates;
- foreign language speakers.
When and where we will meet?
- Friday, on 23rd of March, 14:50 - 15:35, Room B (first floor)
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes
- You can book a seat until 21st of March;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.