Software Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As Software Project Manager for Instrument Clusters and Body Control Modules, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the quotation phase (define software requirements, and provide effort estimations together with software development team);
- Develop and update the SW Project Plan, following the defined processes, and tailoring optional activities according to the projects needs;
- Coordinate the SW project activities;
- Manage problems and changes, including the impact on project timing and cost;
- Perform risk assessment, and monitor the implementation of risk management measures;
- Manage technical relationships with all internal and external parties;
- Support SW introduction into production;
- Contribute to process definition and improvement, and capitalize on lessons learned;
- Regularly report the status to the Project Leader and Line Management. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University degree (.: Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics);
- At least 2 years’ experience with software development for electronic devices;
- Good knowledge of the software development process (requirements engineering, SW design, SW development, SW testing, configuration and change management);
- Basic knowledge of software project management (resource allocation, SW project planning and tracking, risk management);
- Good customer orientation;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and manage pressure;
- Good English knowledge (writing, reading, and speaking);
- Experience with SW Project Management is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.