Program for Graduated Engineers at Baker Hughes, GE company
Today Central and Eastern Europe, Romania is part of, is an emerging growth market for GE, one where industrial sales can grow multiple GDP. For GE it is also a major innovation, technology, engineering know-how and manufacturing location for global marketsRequirements
To be eligible for this program, you will need to have:
• Technical University BSc degree, with good academic results. MSc will be a plus.
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD - 3D or other design software, database management basic knowledge.
• Fluency in English.
• Passioned about working in an industrial environment, availability to work in shifts.
• Self-disciplined, results-driven attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A friendly and engaging personality, good team player.
• Fast learner, ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task.
• Capacity of understand, adhere to and follow company’s policies, procedures and work instructions.
If you are willing to learn and to get valuable experience in a multinational world-class organization, come join us!
You will have the chance to be coached by high-level professionals, using state-of-art technology and working in a cross-functional organization, all these through personalized training programs, in a performance-driven environment.
At the end of your learning process, you will be assigned to one of our teams – Production of artificial lift equipment, New product integration, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Production Planning, Quality Control.
• Full-time, permanent employment contract.
• Motivating compensation package.
• Personalized training programs, under the direct supervision of a professional coach, specially assigned to you.
• Access to a multitude of e-tools and platforms, as well as to our world-wide networking programs.
• Interested applicants are welcomed to apply till 25th Feb 2018.