The Qualysoft Group was founded in Vienna in 1999. As an independent IT consultancy and service company, it supports its international customers by providing tailored IT solutions that are both flexible and innovative. Its main focus is on providers of financial and energy services, industrial firms, media/telecommunications companies, and institutions from the public sector.Requirements
Great if you are experienced on:
• Linux/Unix sysadmin (all flavours of Linux welcome, RedHat/CentOS preferred)
with devops/configuration management exposure
• Linux/Unix sysadmin Shell script, Java/Python script programming experience (i.e. Python)
• Application administration and support experience
• Good understanding of SLA, Incident management and Problem management processes
• Databases: SQL/Oracle
• Experience to devise the test objectives and test plans.
• Device management experience: CH’s setup, manual firmware upgrade, logs, etc.
• Experience to schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure and control the test progress.
• Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues.
• Automated testing experience required: Standard tools (Selenium, SOAPUI, etc.) as well as ad hoc solutions (ATEQA framework, Groovy and Java scripts, shell scripts, etc.)
• Other: Word, Excel, Sharepoint etc
• Can-do attitude
Maybe we can live without:
• Virtualization knowledge
• VirtualBox/Vagrant VM
• VMWare, ESXi
• Devops/Configuration management/Automation knowledge (puppet, ansible)
• Firewalld/iptables Linux/Unix.
• Certificate/PKI infrastructure (openssl, etc.).
• Telecom architecture, rating and CDR structure.
• Development automation
• Understanding of Jenkins or other CI engines/solutions
• Knowledge of artifact management solutions (artifactory, nexus, etc.)
• French speaking & writing
Following stages are to be taken seriously:
- Detailed Design
- Unit/System Testing
- Pre-prod installation
- Production installation
- Support for pre-prod/prod testing and bug fixing
- Handover to operations
What to deliver:
• Build software – Binaries
• Source code source (including COTS)
• Stub and mocks developed
• Application scripts
• Start/stop scripts for the application layer
• Delivery notes
• Installation notes including rollback procedures, stub & mock installation, and configuration
• Detail design documents
• Integration specification (for system exposing interfaces to external system)
• Technical specification as currently released by current development team
• User Manual / Administration manual