Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
• Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech);
• Open mind and reliable person;
• University degree in Finance/ Accounting;
• Basic knowledge of financial accounting;
• Experience in working with Microsoft Excel reports;
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with deadlines;
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach;
• Ability to prioritize issues;
• Ability to take initiative and deliver results;
• Communications skills, ability to work with people;
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ensuring invoicing process (internal and external) and register the invoices in internal systems;
• Deal effectively with inquiries on invoicing issues;
• Bookkeeping of invoices (in and out) and bank statements;
• Prepare, check and archive primary documents (client invoices, supplier invoices, bank statements, other documents);
• Prepare the monthly archive for external affiliated companies;
• Exchange of information with partners and check balances;
• Ensure accuracy for all registrations made in accountancy;
• Prepare monthly reports for CFO relating travel expenses and details of other costs;
• Provides information support activities necessary for other departments;
• Monthly reconciliation of supplier’s invoices with data register in internal system;
• Various reports to the CEO / CFO.
• As our colleague, you will be part of a young and energetic team and work in a pleasant & casual atmosphere. We care for our employees and therefore we want to make sure they are also happy. If you like after work activities, you will join as at our monthly gatherings and we'll do something fun for sure;
• Attractive working hours and monthly transport;
• As a member of our company, you'll have the opportunity to develop a solid career within a company organized according to international standards;
• Your health is important for us so we provide a good medical insurance;
• Salary corresponding to personal performance;
• Bonus - we do short Fridays.