Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Talentor Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Talentor Romania is the local branch of an international Human Resource solution provider and it's currently recruiting for the following role.Cerinte
Our client is growing its technology development capability within Romania. They have
great ambitions and want you to be a part of growing the future of our Technology
practice in the region.
If you're interested in the development of innovative digital solutions, then joining our client`s Consulting Team as an eCommerce Developer could be your most rewarding
move. The role provides you the opportunity to support the growth one of their key
capability focuses around eCommerce.
Their Digital service line is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design
and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading
global business and technology consultancy. They work with a wide range of iconic
local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online
and mobile revolution.
They are looking for their Developers to continually challenge and grow their own technical expertise and to help mentor more junior developers. The technology landscape is ever moving. They expect their Developers to be passionate about their areas of focus, staying close to established and emerging trends.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and
their experience in making key decisions. We are seeking exceptional candidates
who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a
part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
• Hands on technology development / delivery
• Working to deliver bespoke Java solutions and work with leading enterprise Java based platforms
• Develops solutions to client problems through application of methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
• Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
To qualify for our Java Senior Developer role, you should possess the following:
• Strong experience as a Java developer, with 5+ years of professional hands on experience developing applications for the Java platform
• Familiar with tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence and BitBucket / GitHub
• Ability to work in a geographically distributed software development team
• Strong collaboration, communication, written and verbal
• Must be a fast learner, able to work independently, and adapt to changing priorities and tasking to support business goals/objectives
• Working knowledge of both windows and linux based environments
• Must have strong knowledge of: o Programing Languages: Java/J2EE o Frameworks: Spring, ORM framework like Hibernate, iBatis, etc. o Agile Methodologies (Scrum / Kanban), Continuous Integration and TDD.