This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs System Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Availability for work in shifts schedule and on-call.
- Microsoft Windows administration environment (Active Directory, DNS, Proxy & -
- Reverse Proxy, MS SQL database)
- Administration and development of Virtual Environment (. Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Administration and monitoring of security solutions like antivirus (. Bitdefender, Kaspersky), Firewall (. Checkpoint, Watchguard), IPS solutions
- Good expertise with cloud environments (. MS Azure)
- Knowledge of switching/routing/VPN technologies
- A plus will be considered any previous experiences in the following areas:
Knowledge of monitoring tools (. Check-MK/Nagios)
Disaster Recovery (Active-Passive, Active-Active) architecture
Resource tuning of virtual environment (Hyper-V)
Windows PowerShell scripting, Json scripting
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Driver’s license – B category
- Good analytical mind, conceptually and solution-oriented thinking
- Able to troubleshoot quickly and carefully
- Carry out successful daily hosting operations
- Proactively monitor and manage incidents/malfunctions investigation for provided hosting services
- Responsible for handling technical cases using internal ticketing system and keep track of these issues during the whole resolution process
- Conducts root cause analyses for incidents and signals any improvement requirements
- Apply and maintain installation and configuration procedures
What we offer
• A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
• Early responsibility
• Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
• Ample opportunities to develop yourself (internationally)
• Excellent pay and conditions
• Active employee association
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Romania, Italy, Australia and Brazil.