This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AKWEL active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
The project manager is responsible for the comprehensive management of one or several projects with low-to-medium complexity and economic impact, according to the product design and industrialization process and in compliance with QCD objectives, being the leader of a competent and multidisciplinary team (project platform) from the project proposal to the project evaluation, six months after the launch of finished product mass production.
- Determines the budget, the project development plan and pursues the quality plan, according to development standards and customer requirements,
- Elaborates and organizes technical meetings and project reviews, in conjunction with her/his team, external stakeholders, customers and suppliers’ contacts,
- Is responsible for commissioning product and process FMEA,
- Demands to R&D units to define product and customer requirements determines and performs the design validation plan and conducts the design selection and validation meeting,
- Works with experts and Engineering managers that are operating in selected manufacturing sites to define production processes,
- Develops RFQs and purchasing requisitions and takes an active part in «sourcing committees»,
- Is entrusted with the presentation of initial sample files and monitors their progress until their acceptance (mass production agreement) by the Customer, while relying on the support of Quality teams;
- Oversees the manufacturing process and implements, if needed, the necessary adjustments at concept design and process levels to achieve fixed objectives;
- Cooperates with the Product Line Manager, the Management Account Controller and the Quality Manager assigned to the relevant site, according to the Group procedures;
- According to the organizational structure and in collaboration with product line and sales terms, she/he may have to develop quotes and put forward proposals on minor technical modifications for the project under her/his responsibility according with pre-project/ cost and sales guidelines;