This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MGI COUTIER active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
The project manager is responsible for the comprehensive management of one or several projects with low-to-medium complexity and economic impact, according to the product design and industrialization process and in compliance with QCD objectives, being the leader of a competent and multidisciplinary team (project platform) from the project proposal to the project evaluation, six months after the launch of finished product mass production.
- Determines the budget, the project development plan and pursues the quality plan, according to development standards and customer requirements,
- Elaborates and organizes technical meetings and project reviews, in conjunction with her/his team, external stakeholders, customers and suppliers’ contacts,
- Is responsible for commissioning product and process FMEA,
- Demands to R&D units to define product and customer requirements determines and performs the design validation plan and conducts the design selection and validation meeting,
- Works with experts and Engineering managers that are operating in selected manufacturing sites to define production processes,
- Develops RFQs and purchasing requisitions and takes an active part in «sourcing committees»,
- Is entrusted with the presentation of initial sample files and monitors their progress until their acceptance (mass production agreement) by the Customer, while relying on the support of Quality teams;
- Oversees the manufacturing process and implements, if needed, the necessary adjustments at concept design and process levels to achieve fixed objectives;
- Cooperates with the Product Line Manager, the Management Account Controller and the Quality Manager assigned to the relevant site, according to the Group procedures;
- According to the organizational structure and in collaboration with product line and sales terms, she/he may have to develop quotes and put forward proposals on minor technical modifications for the project under her/his responsibility according with pre-project/ cost and sales guidelines;