Business Applications Support – IT Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cycle European active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Applications Support – IT Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Activitatea CYCLE EUROPEAN a inceput in februarie 2005, devenind in scurt timp unul dintre cei mai importanti jucatori din piata in acest domeniu.
Compania noastra este lider in ceea ce priveste colaborarea cu toti partenerii sai, reusind sa ne impunem ca unul dintre cei mai importanti furnizori de astfel de servicii.
Incepand cu luna Iunie 2008 ne-am alaturat Asociatiei de Management al Creantelor Comerciale (AMCC) si din septembrie 2008 Cycle European a devenit parte integranta a Grupului ICAP.
CYCLE EUROPEAN are departamente specializate pentru administrarea proiectelor interne si externe, raspunzand intotdeauna nevoilor specifice fiecarui Client.
• Minimum one year of relative experience;
• Application systems - experience of recording and solving application support issues from customers, prioritising requests, implementing and communicating timely solutions, both in database, application server and web environments;
• Degree in IT;
• Business analysis skills and methodologies;
• Ability to effectively prioritize & execute tasks under pressure;
• Database and SQL skills;
• Programming skills (.NET) would be an advantage;
• Understanding of Receivables Management and Call Centre’s Systems;
• Understanding of CTI systems;
• Fluency in English.
• Business requirements gathering and documentation;
• Analyses, communicates and validates requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems;
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation and procedure documentation;
• Parameterizes Systems and handles configuration using proprietary software
• Resolves end user reporting problems through collaboration with Management and IT Development;
• Investigates problems and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take;
• Monitors progress of requests for support and ensures interested parties are kept informed.
• A chance to improve your skills by adding value to your new team;
• Encouragement for innovation, an excellent team & corporate culture to fit in - along with plenty of room for growth;
• Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations;
• Attractive salary package;
• Bonus based on performance regularly;
• Pleasant and professional working environment;
• Training sessions for professional development;
• Meal Tickets;
• Private medical care;
• Type of the contract: Contract unlimited period.