Financial Analyst - CAPEX
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a financial analysis capacity;
- Advanced user of Excel, capable of working with large data sets;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- High ownership of work product and commitment to driving results;
- Must have highest degree of accuracy with a strong attention to detail;
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships in a complex, matrix based environment.
- Coordinate and prepare all forecasts, budgets and long term financial plans, ensuring they are subject to appropriate challenge and analysis (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow);
- Provide financial analysis including month end processing, management review of budget / forecast vs. actual results and trend analysis;
- Gain insight from budget holders in order to understand the causes of variances actual to budget to forecast;
- Provide information and guidance to budget holders on financial matters related to management of the annual budget, project budgeting, monthly forecasts etc.;
- Develop and review business cases for CAPEX projects, including ROI analysis;
- Monitor and report the performance of CAPEX projects;
- Produce accurate and thorough financial analysis in a meaningful and focused way to enable decision makers within the company to make fully informed and financially sound decisions;
- Partner with accounting to ensure that CAPEX are recorded accurately, making sure the reported data / information is accurate;
- Drive continual process improvements;
- Support the development and enhancement of reporting tools / systems;
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as required by the management.