Financial Analyst – OPEX
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst – OPEX active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a financial analysis capacity;
- Advanced user of Excel, capable of working with large data sets;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- High ownership of work product and commitment to driving results;
- Must have highest degree of accuracy with a strong attention to detail;
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships in a complex, matrix based environment.
- Coordinate and prepare all forecasts, budgets and long term financial plans, subject to appropriate challenge and analysis, ensuring a detailed understanding of cost drivers;
-Conduct reviews of actual to budget and forecast management results and identify variances, including on detailed cost components level;
- Support the monthly financial results production, ensuring they accurately reflect the financial position and results of the company at the time;
- Produce reports and analysis to identify performance issues and areas of improvement, in order to guide the business in efficient management;
- Partner with accounting to ensure that OPEX are recorded accurately, making sure the reported data / information is accurate and in accordance with fiscal, statutory and accounting policies;
- Drive continual process improvements;
- Support the development and enhancement of internal tools / systems;
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as required by the management.