Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Consulteam active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Consulteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Consulteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
Required traits and experience:
• A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems.
• Very good analytical skills.
• Linux power user: Very good systems administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux, Debian/CentOS, MySQL, bash, networking, firewalls.
• Knowledge of monitoring systems (mainly Zabbix) concepts, operations, maintenance, workflows, reports, analysis, improvements, automation, templating – so on and so forth – for both state and trend type of monitoring.
• Ability to respond professionally in crysis situations while maintaining transparency.
• Experience with at least one version control system (preferably Git).
• Experience of Continuous Integration (preferably Jenkins).
• Automation tools (configuration management and remote execution), i.e. Ansible, Salt Stack.
• Virtualization solutions like Vagrant, XenServer.
• Knowledge of AWS.
• Proficient in English.
Preferred, though not required, experience:
• Python, PHP (scripting) experience.
• Experience with nosql systems like Redis, Couchbase, Cassandra.
• Experience with High Availability setups (keepalived, heartbeat).
• At least 4 years experience leading a team of developers, managing performance, hiring and working independently on addressing organization issues.
• Excellent communication & collaboration skills;
• Open to change, flexible yet tenacious in implementing changes;
• Technical background needed - engineering degree highly appreciated.
What we offer:
• Motivating salary;
• Opportunity for professional growth and development.
Main job responsibilities:
• Leads a team of engineers - accountable for people management and the overall success of their team;
• Accountable for performance management, hiring, employee development and the overall shaping of the organization;
• Part of the leadership team of the IT Organization - provides input and actively participates in defining & driving the unit's strategic goals.
The level of complexity in our infrastructure and involved in our new projects is motivating us to evolve. Here’s a list of projects that we are working on at the moment:
• Moving parts of our heavy-computing infrastructure into AWS. This will be setup using fully automated provisioning, with all infrastructure and code elements fully tested using continuous integration. It will scale automatically using a custom-designed rules engine, and be entirely fault tolerant.
• Enabling the same level of automation and auto-scaling to our existing Data Centre. We need to have the same elasticity, ease of deployment and stability as we will have in Amazon’s cloud.
What the role will involve
• Operational Analysis (learning & understanding the business domain + monitor business domain metrics).
• Monitoring production using our monitoring systems (Zabbix, Graylog, etc).
• Communicating with our internal users about issues they are seeing with our production systems, understanding their concerns, diagnosing and replicating the issues.
• Analyzing issues across multiple application and infrastructure boundaries by investigating logs, network traffic, server performance and configuration.
• Replicating issues with these systems, and handing over the resolution to our development & systems administration teams
• Support on call (one in every five weeks), which will involve being Level2 support for our production systems both during working hours and out of hours, receiving push notifications/alerts from our monitoring solutions and responding to queries on official communication channels (both synchronous (Instant Messaging solution) + asynchronous (email) while respecting agreed SLAs.