Consulteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.Cerinte
Required traits and experience:
• A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems.
• Very good analytical skills.
• Linux power user: Very good systems administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux, Debian/CentOS, MySQL, bash, networking, firewalls.
• Knowledge of monitoring systems (mainly Zabbix) concepts, operations, maintenance, workflows, reports, analysis, improvements, automation, templating – so on and so forth – for both state and trend type of monitoring.
• Ability to respond professionally in crysis situations while maintaining transparency.
• Experience with at least one version control system (preferably Git).
• Experience of Continuous Integration (preferably Jenkins).
• Automation tools (configuration management and remote execution), i.e. Ansible, Salt Stack.
• Virtualization solutions like Vagrant, XenServer.
• Knowledge of AWS.
• Proficient in English.
Preferred, though not required, experience:
• Python, PHP (scripting) experience.
• Experience with nosql systems like Redis, Couchbase, Cassandra.
• Experience with High Availability setups (keepalived, heartbeat).
• At least 4 years experience leading a team of developers, managing performance, hiring and working independently on addressing organization issues.
• Excellent communication & collaboration skills;
• Open to change, flexible yet tenacious in implementing changes;
• Technical background needed - engineering degree highly appreciated.
What we offer:
• Motivating salary;
• Opportunity for professional growth and development.
Main job responsibilities:
• Leads a team of engineers - accountable for people management and the overall success of their team;
• Accountable for performance management, hiring, employee development and the overall shaping of the organization;
• Part of the leadership team of the IT Organization - provides input and actively participates in defining & driving the unit's strategic goals.
The level of complexity in our infrastructure and involved in our new projects is motivating us to evolve. Here’s a list of projects that we are working on at the moment:
• Moving parts of our heavy-computing infrastructure into AWS. This will be setup using fully automated provisioning, with all infrastructure and code elements fully tested using continuous integration. It will scale automatically using a custom-designed rules engine, and be entirely fault tolerant.
• Enabling the same level of automation and auto-scaling to our existing Data Centre. We need to have the same elasticity, ease of deployment and stability as we will have in Amazon’s cloud.
What the role will involve
• Operational Analysis (learning & understanding the business domain + monitor business domain metrics).
• Monitoring production using our monitoring systems (Zabbix, Graylog, etc).
• Communicating with our internal users about issues they are seeing with our production systems, understanding their concerns, diagnosing and replicating the issues.
• Analyzing issues across multiple application and infrastructure boundaries by investigating logs, network traffic, server performance and configuration.
• Replicating issues with these systems, and handing over the resolution to our development & systems administration teams
• Support on call (one in every five weeks), which will involve being Level2 support for our production systems both during working hours and out of hours, receiving push notifications/alerts from our monitoring solutions and responding to queries on official communication channels (both synchronous (Instant Messaging solution) + asynchronous (email) while respecting agreed SLAs.