Chief Accountant - Ploiesti
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial management position within a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of standard costing and practical involvement in manufacturing variance calculation required.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in integrated accounting systems (Great Plains, Esmart, Oracle or similar)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills, such as pivot tables and query.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
* Familiarity with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to support External Audits in the US and the Headquarters in Italy.
* Responsible for the internal finance function, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Manufacturing Performance Indicators, and Financial Reporting and planning activities.
In addition, this position will work closely with Operations and the Corporate Team to seek efficiencies in our process and procedures.
* Manage intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
* Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives.
* Managing Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables, and their aging analysis.
* Ensure accurate and timely processing of reports related to Corporate Headquarters such as Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Account Receivable and Payable Aging Analysis.
* Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
* Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
* Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
* Respond timely to accounting inquiries from management.
* Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
* Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
* Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation.
* Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
* Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
* Responsible for continuous maintenance and analysis of general ledger accounts.
* Responsible for the process for calculating and maintaining the cost accounting system;
* Inventory Management with the cycle count program according to the guidelines in place and explain reasons for variances.
* Responsible for coordinating with external tax, legal and auditing agencies to ensure compliance with all tax and regulatory requirements.