If you are ready to find out what is beyond the Blockchain Technology, how traditional ecommerce will change and how Finance Technology will evolve then The Future of Tech Conference is the best event to participate.
Keynote 1: Innovation @Finastra
Finastra. The future of finance is open!
We bring deep expertise and an unrivaled range of pre-integrated solutions spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending and treasury and capital markets.
In the past 7 years @Finastra worked on multiple product modernization projects; currently leading a team of 12 devs to build a new trading experience on top of Summit legacy product. Transitioned about 4 years ago from C++ to Java; Java geek ever since.
Speaker: Alexandru Turbatu Dinescu, Software dev manager Fusion Capital Insight / UXP @Finastra
Keynote 2: A world where everything computes - HPE
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we see a world where everything computes. Technological advances are accelerating, digitization is dramatically increasing and every industry is seeing the impact of transformation. IT is everywhere driving safer more efficient connectivity. But beyond a world connected, our HPE insights and solutions are driving value from core, to cloud to the Intelligent Edge – when business and technology act as one...everything computes.
HPE helps companies make the impossible not so impossible – from supercomputers in space to finding a cure for Alzheimer’s. Hybrid IT, the intelligent edge and memory-driven computing are bringing solutions of the future to life faster.
During workshop you will learn about:
- HPE technology landscape
- HPE strategy & general portofolio of products
- HPE impact on various industries: aviation, tourism, retail, movie industry
Example: In bringing The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies film to life, Academy Award®-winning visual effects studio Weta Digital collaborated with HPE to create a high performance computing platform to handle peak rendering of 50-100 TB of data overnight. With the HPE Apollo 6000 delivering 30% faster rendering, the creative team can do more of what they do best – pushing the boundaries of CG animation and delighting audiences the world over.
Speaker: Mirabela Moroeanu, Presales Consultant @HPE Romania
Let’s make our mark, register now!
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Financial;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the financial technology zone;
When and where?
- On Saturday, 24th of March, 15:30-16:30;
- At Room C, on the second floor;
What else should you know?
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 21st of March;
- Conference: The Future of Tech lasts 60 minutes - Keynote 1 (Finastra) - 30 minutes; Keynote 2 (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)- 30 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or SkillShops from room B;