TechLab: Hands-on Serverless Architectures @TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Visma Software active
View all ads TechLab: Hands-on Serverless Architectures @TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The operations of the Visma Group comprises five software business areas, which corresponds with Visma’s strategic positions in important segments: SMB, Enterprise, Retail, Custom Solutions and IT & Hosting. Visma is present in twelve countries with a pivot in Northern Europe. Our headquarter is located in Oslo, Norway.
They provide solutions that keep their customers one step ahead of their competition. In optimising for efficiency, the goal posts are constantly being moved. There will always be parts of an operation that can be performed more efficiently – or automated altogether. At Visma, they aim to provide solutions and software that are of such high quality that they turn thier customers’ business and administrative processes into competitive advantages. That means offering world-leading solutions today, as well as tapping into the opportunities tomorrow's technology offers.
Do you want to find out more informations? Join their TechLab at TechTalks Timisoara.
- A bachelor/a master student from Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunications;
- An enthusiastic about developing a career in a multinational environment.
Join Visma TechLab: Hands-on Serverless Architectures
The TechLab will begin with a short introduction of the Serverless concept. The session is focused on Amazon Web Services with regard to implementing Serverless Architectures, but also Scalability, Testing, Monitoring and Logging.
Within the TechLab, the speaker Alin Iacob - Software Architect, will challenge the participants in developing a Serverless Application. The application's main functionality will be object/facial scene detection.
Basic C# knowledge is recommended, but any language in
- Java (Java 8 compatible),
- C# (.NET Core), and
- Go could do as well.
Most of the samples and discussions will focus on .Net technologies.
Prerequisites for the workshop:
- .Net Core 2.0 (runtime + sdk): https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/Windows/build
- AWS CLI for windows: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/userguide/awscli-install-windows.html
Visual Studio 2017 (optional but recommended)
- Latest version (when installing, make sure .NET Core cross-platform development is checked; details - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/core/windows-prerequisites?tabs=netcore2x), free edition available at https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/
- AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio:
When and where will we meet?
- On Saturday, 17th of March, 13:45-15:45.
- In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri, Room B.
Other useful information:
- The acces is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants;
- Last 4 seats available;
- The session will be held in Romanian;
- The TechLab session lasts 2 hours;
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can register for one or more TechLabs, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap. Click here for full AGENDA.