Last day to register @Cloud & Virtualization Technologies Conference - BearingPoint & Veeam
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads Last day to register @Cloud & Virtualization Technologies Conference - BearingPoint & Veeam active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
This conference is dedicated for Virtualization and/or Cloud passionates and it focuses on case studies and information that developers need to know, to successfully complete their development tasks.
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone
Keynote 1: Being a Consultant with Microsoft Cloud Technologies
Whether you would like to pursue a career in IT as a technical peer or you are keen more on steering teams, as a consultant you get the chance to combine both sides.
In this Keynote you will find insights about the day to day life of a BearingPoint Consultant who's working with Microsoft Cloud technologies such as Office 365, SharePoint and Azure.
The European IT market understood the need for digitalization and moves now to cloud technologies. In this context, we are trusted partners for cloud onboarding, digital transformations and hybrid enterprise architectures.
- Anca Mesaroș, Technology Analyst @ BearingPoint - Passionate about technology and the impact that it generates on today’s business environments. Bridging connections between the technical and the business worlds.
- Bogdan Gabriel Grozoiu, Senior Technology Consultant @ BearingPoint - Experienced solutions architect in the information technology and services industry. Designing and implementing enterprise grade environments running on the latest technologies is what I know to do best since my start in 2007. Scripting and training are my passions.
Keynote 2: Veeam Talks: Virtualization
1. Interaction VeeamBR & Microsoft (Hyper V) & VMWare
2. Data protection examples: (AD, SQL, Exchange, Oracle)
3. Case study
In the modern world, technologies outpace each other, and every major company invests a lot of resources and trust into supporting their IT infrastructure and data management. When there's a lot of important data, there's always a question of processing and storing it safely.
Cloud computing enables a possibility to delegate difficult tasks of this kind of management to external party without actually hiring hardware and system administrators or buying expensive equipment. "Virtualization" enables easy to access and efficient cloud computing. It's a global concept of virtualizing hardware and creating efficient and specialized resource pools that can be shared with the IT consumers. In such situations, data protection becomes crucial. If you want to be a successful cloud provider, you need to ensure that your tenants can trust in the safety and availability of their data.
This presentation will explain the importance of Cloud computing, tell success stories and explore new technologies and solutions.
- Dorian Tang, Team Leader - has been with Veeam for two years. He loves his job, the technology, projects and the daily challenges. Dorian has started as a support engineer, then took the opportunity to shift to management.
- Ekaterina Suslova, Senior Customer Support Engineer - has been with Veeam for 6 years. She enjoys the everyday technical challenge as well as the chance to communicate with customers from different countries in several languages.
- Denis Churaev, Escalation Engineer - has worked in Veeam for over 4 years. Denis appreciates his role for allowing him to manifest his creativity and inquisitive side, to take part in interesting projects and stay in contact with major IT companies all around the world.
When and where?
- On Saturday, 24th of March, 14:00-15:00;
- At Room C, on the second floor;
What else should you know?
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 21st of March;
- The TechTalks Conference lasts 60 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or SkillShops from room B;