Technology Support Specialist – French Language - Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Technology Support Specialist – French Language - Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
To complete our Products and Technologies Team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Technology Support Specialist.
Your abilities need to be:
• Working hours from 10:00 to 19:00 Romanian time zone;
• Mandatory advanced level of English and French (written and spoken);
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills: enjoys speaking daily with customers directly;
• IT proficiency particularly in internet-driven applications and MS Office package;
• Familiarity and understanding of web based software, familiarity with different browsers;
• Knowledge of HTML or Market Research software is preferable;
• Recent experience in client/customer services is a great advantage;
• Market research familiarity is a plus.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Learn and have a great understanding of Toluna Technology products and how our technology platform is used by our customers and internal staff base (via e-mail and telephone);
• Provide assistance for our DIY tools (e.g. PanelPortal™, QuickSurvey™, TolunaAnalytics™) such as scripting surveys, update the client’s panel, preparing data files and reports.
• Offer technical and user support for our external and internal clients (via e-mail and telephone);
• Ensure Service Level Agreement commitment to clients is adhered to – reports updates and issues to management team in a timely manner; escalates requests for additional services to Services team for further pricing;
• Collaborate with the Technology Services Team for complex requests such as: full service survey scripting, panel updates and management, project launches.
• Assist the Technology Consulting team (Pre-Sales) with client demos of our DIY tools;
• Provide training sessions on the products for both internal and new clients/users.
• Participate in the user testing of new software releases for the final validation of the products.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.