IT Cards Application Analysis
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Cards Application Analysis active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, UniCredit Bank este una dintre principalele institutii financiare, oferind servicii si produse de inalta calitate pentru toate categoriile de clienti. UniCredit Bank isi propune sa mentina permanent clientul in centrul activitatilor sale, sa fie un partener cu care se lucreaza usor si sa fie o parte foarte activa a comunitatilor in care isi desfasoara activitatea.Cerinte
• University degree in a Computer Science, Telecommunications or other analytical University is a plus
• Experience within projects in formalizing the requirement from business perspective.
• Knowledge of business processes and application functionalities associated with cards products and related applications (Way4, Kerom, local Intranet applications etc.).
• Experience at least 4 years in working with cards applications (administration or development)
• High level knowledge of Oracle SQL syntax
• Medium-to-high level knowledge of Java, JSP, HTML
• Medium level knowledge of IT network architecture
• English language (fluent in both writing and speaking)
• Experience in communicating with users with different backgrounds
• Initiative, Responsibility, Patience
• Team player
• Open minded
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Act as a main counterpart for interaction with Business and Operations for subject related to cards systems (Way4, Kerom, local Intranet applications etc)
• Analyze the requests received from business divisions, propose solution, design proposed solution for new functionalities, act as main contact and coordinator for the development area (internal or external)
• Suport and coordinate preparation of business specifications, provide recommendations for new applications or enhancements
• Produce functional specification and obtain agreements from beneficiaries
• Document and analyze required information and data
• Evaluate operational risk and impact of software changes, suggest measures to reduce it
• Coordinate and assist implementations (modifications or enhancements) to the banking applications with the appropriate vendors
• Assure the BRM function (together with IT project manager) as the interface between local IT and each business division
• Assure the IT ownership for different banking applications
• Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions, ensure proper operation of banking applications
• Develop accurate and complete test plans and conduct testing (together with the IT testing team and business)
• Provide user trainings for IT related topics and assure knowledge handover to the IT support teams