Front Desk Officer- Part Time
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Front Desk Officer- Part Time active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• A natural skill and willingness to help people with administrative issues
• You usually get your motivation from untangling difficult situations under time pressure
• Strong attention to details and able to manage & prioritize multiple tasks in a very dynamic environment
• Excellent English command and very good computer skills - Office pack
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communications skills
• Research for purchasing, quotations, general suppliers and travel
• Documents archiving
• Prep documents for ONRC and ANAF
• Keep in touch with the list of agreed suppliers, couriers and building administrator/ suppliers
• Responsible with internal office facilities requirements (supplies, cleaning personnel)
• Welcome and accommodate guests (candidates, clients)
• Daily meeting rooms set-up
• Employees access cards, bank accounts, documents (addresses, certificates)
• Monthly attendance registration/vacations
• Employees support for daily activities
• Admin responsibilities for internal events