TechLab: Automotive Active Safety Systems @TechTalks
This job is no longer active!
View all ads BeeSpeed active
View all ads TechLab: Automotive Active Safety Systems @TechTalks active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We encourage the graduates of the Faculty of Automatic and Computers, Electronics and Telecomunications, Electrotechnics and Electroenergetics, Mechanics, Mathematics and Informatics, Physics to register to our workshop.
Join BeeSpeed TechLab: Automotive Active Safety Systems
The TechLab “Automotive Active Safety Systems” provides an overview of recent developments in the area of active safety systems, with focus on the Braking System.
It also targets to highlight the importance of software and system testing activities in automotive industry and to help the participants understand how a safety critical system is developed starting from the safety relevant requirements to the final product content.
The TechLab will be structured in two parts:
A theoretical one, which contains a presentation of the latest trends in the automotive active safety area.
A practical one, where the participants will interact with some mobile robots equipped with an Arduino platform. The participants will bring adjustments for the software features already developed and implemented on an Arduino robot and they will also have to the opportunity to test the features and make correlations with real functionalities present on real vehicles.
Speakers: Ionut Mariniuc - Software Testing Team Lead, Test Manager
Adrian Sirmon - Software Testing Team Leader, Test Manager
When and where will we meet?
● On Friday, 16th of March, 13:45-15:45;
● In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Room B.
Other useful information:
● The acces is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants;
● Last 4 seats available;
● The session will be held in Romanian;
● The TechLab session lasts 2 hours;
● Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
● You can register for one or more TechLabs, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap. Click here for full AGENDA;
● If you are looking for a career in embedded software the event will be a perfect opportunity to talk directly with the BeeSpeed team.