- 2 to 4 years of experience in creating integrated B2B and B2C communications in a complex channel environment;
- The ability to select, negotiate with and manage outside creative resources;
- Proficiency in Photoshop (experience in “.gif” and “.png” formats), Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw;
- Experience with office productivity applications (Word, Excel);
- Experience in mobile devices advertising market is a plus;
- Understanding design layout is very important;
- Receptiveness to creative review and feedback, while maintaining a positive attitude;
- Work in compliance with our creative standards and requirements;
- Team player spirit with excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Logging task completion and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to be flexible when direction changes at the last minute.
So, what will you actually be doing?
- Execute creative designs across a range of media to meet Marketing Communications goals;
- Design and provide web content, including the ongoing maintenance of copy/graphics;
- Work within project budgets and timelines;
- Resize design concepts for different media sizes;
- Make edits to existing pieces and prepare them for print and web;
- Photo searching, file organization and general creative staff support;
- Projects will include web banners, newsletters, pop ups, pop under, edit to existing web sites etc;
- Upload the artworks on different supports;
- Creative brainstorming and Production of on-target, polished designs in-line with creative direction;
- Keep in contact with out IT Company.
Let us invest in you! We offer:
- the chance to make an impact, bring your value and leave your mark;
- competitive remuneration and benefits package: phone, tickets, laptop, teambuildings, private medical insurance.
• Stability in a job that gives more skills and career development;
• Ability to be part of a young, large and dynamic team;
• Meal tickets;
• Telephone and laptop;
• Commissions and bonuses based on performance;
• Training and support;