Group Chief Project Officer (CPO)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Group Chief Project Officer (CPO) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To develop our quick business lines expansion of clients and geographic representation we need a Group Chief Project Officer to lead team in the planning and delivery of project plans, allocating tasks as appropriate, identifying risks, issues and dependencies, considering best practice and current options and ultimately making decisions in the best interest of the Project. The Group Chief Project Officer, we are looking for, must be able to support the business in driving transformation as well as value for money in planning, commissioning and service, the role being design to build a combination of subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery.
• University degree in the field of Business Administration / Business Management / Telecommunication/ Engineering.
• Project Management Certified by an International Project Management Association (i.e. PMI or similar)
• 5+ years of overall Management experience with Telecommunication/IT solutions implementation
• 7+ years of Senior Management experience in Project Management, Telecommunication solutions/Telecommunication support
• Experience with enterprise technologies
• Broad experience with cross border projects
• Proficiency in English and French
• Highly organized with attention to details, while able to foresee the big picture
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
• Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
• Excellent presentation skills
• Work effectively with a variety of external parties working on projects and programs within different Camusat departments as required.
• Committed to working and engaging constructively with internal and external stakeholders on a range of business sensitive issues.
• Link with managers and members of other functions, to address inter-dependencies and ensure alignment.
• To oversee PMO team members deliveries in day to day activities, while is engage and liaise with key stakeholder.
• Support the portfolio of initiatives in demonstrating value for money for the current spend through tracking, managing and delivering agreed benefits.
• Lead the team in the delivery of project plans, allocating tasks as appropriate, identifying risks, issues and dependencies, considering best practice and current options and ultimately making decisions in the best interest of the project.
• Provide financial reports as required relating to programs managed by the PMO.
• Act in a way that is compliant with Standing Orders and Standing Financial Instructions in the discharge of budget management responsibility
• Drafting reports summarizing status on issues, appraising outcomes, and providing progress reports for the Executive leads and to the financial group.
• Collate as required, qualitative and quantitative information and lead appropriate analysis to develop robust business cases and contribute to project ‘products’.
• Analyze, interpret and present data to highlight issues, risks and support decision making.
• Contribute to the development of performance and governance strategies and the development and implementation of improvement programs.
• Contribute to short, medium and long term business plans, achieving quality outcomes.
• Ensure projects and initiatives are delivered on time and highlighting issues and risk in a timely manner.
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship, work from home etc.)