Group Chief Energy Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Group Chief Energy Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To develop our quick business lines expansion of clients and geographic representation we need a Group Chief Officer to lead the “Power Systems & Renewable Energies” Business Line. The Group Chief Managed Services Officer, we are looking for, must be able to optimize and develop design of innovative products addressing global power solution market needs.
• Master’s Degree in Energy Systems or related field preferred.
• 6+ plus years senior level management experience including strategic planning, budgeting and financial planning, contracts and business operations. Demonstrable competency in energy product lines development. Working knowledge of performance and operation metrics. Experience in successfully managing streamlined business systems and processes and ensuring effective Telecom strategy and capabilities in a complex organization with multiple sources of public and private funding.
• A team player who favors collaborative approaches. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Exceptional business acumen and data and analytical skills. Demonstrated skills in change management. A good listener.
• Position requires occasional travel.
• Responsible for Global “Power Systems & Renewables Energies” Business Line development.
• Accountable for Energy solutions product portfolio competitiveness focused on Global sales expansion.
• Responsible for R&D of the Energy solutions innovations, testing and development.
• Accountable for industrialization of Energy modelling and sizing design processes and deliveries.
• Responsible for building the business framework related to financial and economic modelling and sizing of the Group Energy solutions.
• Identifying incentive market opportunities for energy and resource efficiency optimization through renewables sources utilization.
• Innovating and optimizing finance, capital-raising and investment options in different Energy business opportunities.
• Assure full technical and methodological support of Global sales force addressing the market demands.
• Leading Mini-, Macro- and Nano-Grid product portfolio development
• Supporting Global Energy solutions Procurement through tender, contract negotiation and evaluation
• Responsible for technical relations with main suppliers of Energy solutions
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship, work from home etc.)