Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile iOS Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Solid understanding of OO programming and design patterns, you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives;
• Working experience in iOS development and a deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, C/C++;
• Good experience with REST Web services and Networking frameworks;
• In-depth knowledge of application distribution and App Store submission (certificate management, Apple Developer account, iTunes Connect);
• Familiar with dependency managers for Swift and Objective-C (CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, etc.);
• Familiar with main iOS design patterns;
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including Unit Tests;
• Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum);
• English: Advanced.
• Work together with development team to define software architecture and specifications;
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
• Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver bug free features;
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews;
• Work on improving application performance and stability;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.