Business Analysis Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analysis Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
- You are currently enrolled in/or just finished a Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics/ cybernetics/ business administration/ management
- You have very good written and verbal communication skills (both Romanian and English)
- You're passionate about technology and want to learn about how the applications you use are made
- You have a positive attitude and are result driven
- You are an instinctive problem solver
- You have an analytical thinking
- You connect easily with people and are a team player
Agys constantly looks for bright people to collaborate with, in enabling our customers to work smarter. This is also the reason why we are in a constant search for the best technologies that allow us to achieve these goals and our efforts do not go unnoticed. We are recognized by IBM World Wide as one of the top three global organizations in the field and awarded for continuous innovation.
Get acquainted with Business Analysis in an approach that combines theory with hands on experience.
The business analysis internship is sync-ed with the development internship, which means you will get the chance to experience a project-like environment, face its challenges and see the outcome of your work in an application developed based on your specifications.
The internship will take place at our offices in Bucharest for a duration of three moths.
Module 1 - Introduction into software development
- Let's get acquainted
- Software development life cycle
- What are the involved roles
- More on the business analyst's role
Module 2 - Business analysis
- Key Concepts
- Requirements Life Cycle
- Requirements Analysis
o Process Modeling
o Data Modelling
o State Modelling
o User Stories
- Business Blueprint
Module 3 - Hands on Project
- Perform analysis for a software application
- Elaborate business analysis artifacts / business blueprint
- Review and validate business analysis artifacts/ business blueprint with stakeholders
- Get involved with the development team and address any required clarifications
- Review the functionalities to ensure they are in line with the requirements
- Present the application to the project stakeholders
- Lesson learned