Market Data Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Internal data analyze relating to production in collaboration with sales and customer care representatives
- Insures the consistency of the data in relation with previous periods, the alignment with macro-economic indicators and internal planning;
- Analyses the macro-economic indicators and compares them with the company’s internal data and procedures;
- Manages databases, collecting data from other departments / sources, interpreting results, analysing final data and create summary reports;
- Searches for important news on-line on main competitors and customers in order to calculate possible impact on our revenue;
- Seeks and proposes improvements on processes.
- Provide support for the sales department in realizing more accurate forecasts;
- Prepares and holds Power Point presentations in front of other departments and the leading team;
- Coordinates call conferences with sales representatives and other departments;
- Communicates the due dates of ongoing projects and assures that they are respected.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Finance;
- 1-3 years experience in a data analysis position and minimum 3 years work experience in a multinational company/environment;
- Exposure to OE automotive industry preferred;
- Excellent command of English, German is an asset;
- Capability of organized, analytical and independent working;
- Financial and business acumen;
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Results oriented and capacity of working under pressure;
- Basic knowledge of Marketing intelligence fundamentals.