Recruitement and Integration Specialist (Prahova)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Recruitement and Integration Specialist (Prahova) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter for our plant in Floresti (Prahova).
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter
• Good ability in understanding different types of industrial profiles
• Strong communication skills, able to interact easily with people directly or by phone
• Self-confident, can-do attitude, able to work both individually and in a team
• Initiative, open-minded, teamwork, customer-orientation
• Ability to deliver results at short notice by being high proactive
• Able to understand a business flow and the roles of each position
• Able to identify various recruitment channel, online or offline
• Fluency in English and/or French
• Structured, detail oriented and well organize
• Analytical abilities
• Excel – medium level
Mission of the position:
The Recruitment and Integration Specialist will:
• manage the full recruitment processes.
• onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• will be involved in training sessions organisation
Typically, you'll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
• Maintain and update the recruitment database through research
• Support the HR team in the delivery of marketing campaigns
• Use social media to promote Michelin’s profile and to source candidates through online channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, websites
• Pre-screen candidates over the telephone
• Source and attract candidates by using all the appropriate channels
• Interview, assess and present candidates profiles to the managers
• Consistently have a proactive approach in attracting quality candidates in the market
• Promote the vacancy, benefits package and promoting the culture of Michelin to candidates in order to gain their interest
• Apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports for the managers
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated