Sales Learning Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Sales Learning Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
BA or BS in Education, Business, Marketing, Human Resources, or other related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of two years of successful sales performance or related sales learning experience
Demonstrated proficiency facilitation techniques
Demonstrated ability in developing others as a coach and/or mentor
Responsible for increasing GESI New Hire Sales Associate Productivity through virtual and classroom delivery in the areas of ADP sales process, sales messaging, sales methodology, sales skills, sales tools and other specialized content. Facilitate an environment that simulates the field sales experience. Develop sales associates through role-play observation, focused feedback, skill gap analysis, and coaching. Design coaching plans with actions and opportunities that will lead to specific business results. Provide ongoing communication to sales leaders regarding associate aptitude and performance. Work with instructional design team and other functional areas across the organization to validate the field relevance of the content. Collaborate with field sales leadership to identify and execute on key strategic productivity and development initiatives for the field.
- Train new and tenured sales associates on sales process, sales messaging, sales methodology, sales tools and sales skills.
- Facilitate "real-world" environment for immediate, on the job application of the learning.
- Demonstrates knowledge and mastery of the coaching model in a variety of learning modalities.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the business, marketplace, competition and strength of ADP's Solutions.
- Proven ability to scope, collaborate, communicate and execute on custom facilitation requests with internal and external business partners.
- Effectively engages leadership to play a key role in reinforcing the learning.
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to sales associates and sales leaders.
- Provides written and verbal feedback to the Instructional Design team including recommended solutions to logistical problems as well as for overall course improvements.
- Execute corporate initiatives when needed.
- International travel required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.