Data Analyst (Iasi)
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
What we are looking for:
• Medium level in SPSS Statistics.
• Quantum knowledge is a plus;
• Medium level in MS Office (Excel, Word).
• Good knowledge in market research and statistics.
• Very good level of English language.
• High level of numeracy and accuracy.
• Analytical skills in regards to quality assurance.
What will be the main responsibilities:
• Prepare summary reports, spreadsheets, tables and charts, based on analysis of data from multiple sources.
• Calculate advanced statistical metrics and modeling as required.
• Has the ability to understand, collect, structure and compile various types of data in order to deliver sustainable reports.
• Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics. Collaborates with the team to identify and solve the issues that may occur.
• Check the accuracy of all provided deliverables.