IT&C Network Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mega Image active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT&C Network Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Fondat in 1995, Mega Image este cel mai mare lant de supermarketuri din Romania cu o retea ce cuprinde in prezent 410 magazine in Bucuresti, Constanta, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Brasov, Targoviste si alte orase din tara, sub marcile Mega Image, Shop&Go, AB COOL FOOD, Mega Drive. Mega Image face parte din Delhaize Group, retailer international infiintat in 1867 in Belgia ce opereaza in prezent pe trei continente. Mega Image este o companie in plin proces de expansiune care isi propune sa fie prima alegere a clientilor in ceea ce priveste alimentele proaspete, calitatea produselor si sortimentatia unica si diversificata, toate oferite intr-un mediu ambiant cat mai placut.Cerinte
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Previous experience in a multinational company on a similar position (minimum 3 years);
• University studies, preferably in technical field;
• Experience in working with LAN/WAN administration and typically but not limited to: switches, routers, firewall, proxy, WiFi controllers, CUCM& anti-spam suites;
• CCNA training & certification;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English;
• Problem solving profile: identify, prioritize, escalate and solve complex tasks and multiple projects in an effective & efficient manner;
• Interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with other departments locally& across the group;
• Strong documentation skills and attention to details;
• Ability to perform and oversee;
• Driving license (B category);
• Nice-to-have: previous experience with MS Visio, MS Project.
• Designs, installs, configures, maintains & troubleshoots the organization's local and wide area network;
• Schedules & coordinates network maintenance;
• Analyzes network performance, monitors and reports component and connectivity problems, performs functional verifications and system audits;
• Makes recommendations for system optimization, generates and presents necessary and relevant reports;
• Plans and implements network security, in cooperation with the Security Specialist, including: building firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery plans, file system integrity, and users’ access management;
• Develops and conducts various training programs for network users; assists users in maximizing use of networks;
• Participates in design and technology reviews;
• Documents network problems and resolutions for future reference;
• Maintains and updates skills and knowledge of current and ongoing technologies;
• Conducts research and makes recommendations on products, services, protocols and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts;
• Assists with the planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures;
• Schedules and directs all required activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion as established in the Service Level Agreements with business units;
• Is responsible for IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
• Career development opportunities in a dynamic & engaging company;
• Continuous self-actualization (access to quality training content specific for the role);
• Attractive compensation package and meal tickets;
• Performance bonus and special incentives across the year;
• Special employee discounts in our stores;
• Discounts dedicated to book-lovers, passionate shoppers and those who want to stay fit&healthy.