Ultimele zile in care te poti inscrie la SkillShopul Accenture, Angajatori de TOP, Bucuresti
You don’t know exactly what kind of Skills do you need to start your career at Accenture? Join their SkillShop at Angajatori de TOP Bucharest and find out directly from the company's representatives.
Accenture serves clients in more than 120 countries, works across more than 40 industries and it has made 16 consecutive appearances in Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” List.
Accenture invites you to the workshop “A first time manager journey” at Angajatori de TOP
Join the workshop “A first time manager journey” and discuss with Andra Stoica, Team Leader for a Finance Project about her journey from new employee to manager role.
What’t in it for you?
- Find out more about the most popular management styles
- Learn the tips and tricks that could boost your career
- Discover the tools Accenture uses to grow its future leaders
Who can participate at Accenture’s SkillShop?
- final-year students, recently graduates or attending a master program
- fluent in English and any other foreign language
- interested in finance & accounting, human resources, customer service, IT or insurance role
Saturday, on 24th of March, 12:40 - 13:25, Room B (first floor).
What else you should know
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until the 21st of March;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.