Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
Economy / Accounting Graduate
5 years of work experience required within Accounting/Finance
Very good knowledge of Romanian General Accounting Principle, applicable laws and regulations, inclusive tax
Basic knowledge of US GAAP would be ideal
Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Has advanced knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Access, Outlook, Word
Fast learner and has high self-initiative and learning desire
• Reviewing the monthly accounting transactions booked
• Managing the accounts payable
• Accounts receivable management and validation
• Cash and bank account handling and management
• Preparing the monthly/quarterly/annually tax returns
• Preparing the half year/annually financial statements according to Romanian GAAP
• Ensure compliance with the Romanian tax legislation and accounting requirements
• Ensure compliance with the internal policies and procedures
• Preparing monthly management reporting pack
• Variance analysis comparing actual performance with previous month/budget/forecast/previous year
• Preparing the annual budget, the quarterly cash forecast and the monthly cash flow
• Supervision and review of the Fixed Asset Register, Fixed Asset procedure, policy and process
• Supervision and review of the reconciliation of the accounts (accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank statements, liabilities)
• Ensures the timely and responsibly accomplishment of other tasks required or assigned by the Supervisor/Company’s Management.
• To comply to all norms, procedures and Internal Policies that govern the processes and relationships within EXL Service Romania.
• Leading, supervision and motivation of finance team in location
• Supervising the Finance department from Bulgaria for ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedure
• Communication with external parties such as vendors, tax authorities, auditors, consultants etc.
• Supporting finance headquarter and other finance departmets
• To attend regular training sessions held by the Company on topics related to health and safety at work (according to Law 319/2006) or any other topics/ matters necessary to carry out work within the Company
Position - Temporary
- Performance bonus between 8-10% of the fixed salary;
- Lunch tickets;
- Transport discount;
- Private medical insurance.Benefits