LOGISTICS SPECIALIST PCN/PTN COORDINATOR (PRODUCT CHANGE NOTIFICATION/PRODUCT TERMINATION NOTIFICATION)
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.Cerinte
Your area of responsibility is located within the HELLA Corporate Center Timisoara. Your tasks will be diverse and challenging:
•You will be in charge with the product change/terminate notification process by handling these notifications in a timely manner and communicating with all involved departments;
• You will lead international approaches to optimize and set up the PCN process in Logistics within the worldwide Hella network, in close collaboration with Project Management team, Product Coordinators, Purchasing and other departments;
•You will develop new concepts and are responsible for the connected documentations;
•You will analyze and report of status and risks in worldwide HELLA plants;
•You continuously and cross-functionally optimize process standards together with the respective operating and programming departments and ensure controlling instruments and training concepts for efficient and sustainable processes within the Hella Group;
All the above is implemented within the worldwide HELLA–network together with our partners out of the Regional Competence Centers in Logistics, Controlling, Purchasing and Program Management
Your profile is as diverse as your new tasks:
- university degree, preferably with a focus in Business, Logistics or Economics;
- several years of work experience within a logistics environment, preferable within the automotive industry, in Planning or Master Data Management;
- very good knowledge within SAP, Microsoft Excel and Power Point;
- fluency in English and German which supports you in your communicative and self-confident manner.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-C-LOS.
For people with vision: hella.com/career