Partner First Specialist with Italian language (# 3021745)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Partner First Specialist with Italian language (# 3021745) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
What will your role be?
The Partner First specialist is responsible of executing the onboarding process of resellers interested in joining the HP Channel Partnership Program. This means proving ongoing assistance to the resellers with the completion of program criteria around partner set up, revenue, certifications, legal & regulatory screening and partner agreement. The partner first specialist is directly responsible of the criteria completion within the agreed timeframe and needs to constantly follow up on the progress with the resellers, the business stakeholders and the operational teams involved in the process.
What will your day consist of?
• Own a moderately complex operational process such as: partner onboarding coordination, partner profile set up and program flagging, revenue tracking, advise on certifications and legal requirements completion, training delivery, organizational partner reporting.
• Act as a proactive team member and may act as a project leader on small projects.
• Produce moderately complex process deliverables, analyse and report using business applications and provide input to recommendations.
• Implement process refinement and improvement by applying a developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
• Evaluate a variety of moderately complex business issues by applying basic subject matter expertise.
We are looking for a strong collaborator with excellent English and Italian.
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree or equivalent experience.
• Typically 2-4 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
• Developed knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
• Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
• Developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
• Developing business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts
How will we help your personal and professional development?
• We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
• Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
• New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
• It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
• Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
Medical services subscription
24 paid holidays
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)