ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Relevant Quality Assurance experience in creating and executing test automation for responsive web
• Experience of multiple industry tools, languages and models – C#, Ruby, Python, Selenium, TDD/BDD, Jenkins
• Experience in API testing
• Good understanding of software development life-cycle and methodologies
• Experience with source code versioning tools like Git
• Must be attentive to detail
• Must be able to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in an international business environment
• Create and execute test automation using all current testing tools including non-functional testing, performance, load, exploratory, risk base and security
• Provide documentation for automation testing and include quality metrics
• Ensure documentation complies with software development standards, policies and procedures or best practices
• Execute manual tests where needed
• Continuously look to improve and innovate with existing processes, tools and approaches and provide input to create and define improved outcomes and performance