This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Angular Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Relevant experience in a similar position
• Experience in using Angular framework
• Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and web components
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Architecting and automating the build process, deployment orchestration, effectively building a continuous delivery pipeline from dev to production
• Knowledge of DevOps culture
• Build, own and operate services through its entire lifecycle
• Writing extensive and comprehensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
• Knowledge of server-side scripting languages like NodeJS TypeScript is a plus
• Knowledge of other JS libraries like React JS is a plus
• Previous experience in a scrum environment is required.
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps is an asset
• Experience working with Cloud based technologies is a plus
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Very good spoken and written English language skills
• Professional, precise English communication skills is required
• Capacity analysis, organization and communication skills and teamwork
• Able to make and assume technical decisions
• Delivering modules and maintaining front end part of our website
• Write clean, cross-browser, standards-compliant code
• Ensuring high performance for mobile and desktop applications
• Writing tested and documented code with a rigorous mindset
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the services required to fulfil the business requirement
• Communicating with internal or external web services
• Work with other team members; share knowledge, suggestions, perform peer reviews
• Stay up-to-date with market developments; look into and advise on new technologies and emerging standards
• Define and keep your deadlines
• Be part of the bug fixing process