Business Consultant (German/Spanish/Dutch C1)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Consultant (German/Spanish/Dutch C1) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
English: native speaker/writer or fluent (C2)
Candidate should have high level of skill in technical writing in English language. He(she) should be able to summarize or rephrase some answer provided by subject matter expert or existing content, depending on the level of details required by the RFP.
Candidate must be also comfortable with talking in English with diverse audiences, appropriately adjusts technical content to meet differing knowledge and interest, and juggling meetings with multiple audience levels.
Experience and knowledges:
• 3-5 years of experience in similar roles (Tehncical writer, pre-sales, Sales Assistant, …)
• High level of mastery of MS Word is mandatory,
• Human Resources background is a plus
• Experience in a sales role is also a plus.
• Knowledge on ADP offerings (iHCM) is a big plus, but not mandatory
• Is resourceful, self-motivated, prospect/client focused
• Enthusiastic and ambitious – has a clear desire to progress within a large organisation
• Self-motivated and confident
• Being open, flexible and creative with regards to time management
• Continuously updates his(her) knowledge
• Ability to both work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
• Is able to conduct and follow a project
• Has methodologic and structured mindset
• Respects deadlines
Communication & Team Working :
• Possesses good presentation skills
• Is able to be concise if needed
• Highly valued interpersonal skills include the ability to be rational, objective and unbiased when making decisions or taking action
• Enthusiastic, committed and able to remain calm under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
• Build first Drafts on RFPs using Qvidian database for Australia, New Zealand UK and MNC
• Extract from Qvidian standard answers and identify questions requiring expertise from Business Consultants ,
• Build first drafts of proposals after definition of the perimeter of our response with the Bid Manager and/or the Bid Manager.
• Chase down missing answers nearby other local teams (implementation, R&D, etc…),
• Meat dead-lines required by prospect in alignment with Bid Manager and/or DM.
• Perform some first level of product presentations
• Organize and present some standard presentation of Local products (to be defined depending on business needs),
• Build demo recordings and publish them to DM.
• Manage Content improvement process on iHCM offering
• Manage review process for content with SMEs and BC DE/NL/UK
• Manage translation of standard content to German / Dutch if needed
• May produce some specific content if needed