Junior Application Development
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
- University (Degree or pending graduation) in IT, Marketing or Economic;
- Basic knowledge for concepts like: data bases, logical operators, CRM;
- Experience with MS Office, especially Excel;
- Quick learning skills, especially for IT concepts and applications;
- Preferable/ not mandatory knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or for the other CRM tool, SharePoint;
- Good command of English;
- Technical person, able to understand processes and systems.
- Being responsible of activities like analysis and development, implementation,
modification and installation of low complexity systems in different operational environments;
- Assisting in developing, testing and implementation of Customer360 for MBRO/ other MPCs/ Departments and providing support to users for the implemented systems;
- Being in charge of Web Request (requests received from MBRO websites) management and for improving data quality from CRM database.