Junior Developer (Java, C#) - Appway
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
The role is primarily focused on implementation of the business logic of a client application conceived in Appway (business process modelling platform) and the extension of it in order to support more business processes to guide efficient digital transformations.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Familiarity with programming languages like Java, C#, PHP, C++, Python
- A basic understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and web application development
- Familiarity with APIs and RESTful Services
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge and experience working with functional and unit testing
- Basic knowledge of browser developer tools (preferably Chrome developer tools
Nice to have:
- Skill for writing reusable code
- Familiarity with continuous integration concept and tools
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile/Scrum teams
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Good understanding of the business logic and technical aspects of client requirements and ability to translate them into functional implementation
- Defects investigation, debugging and fixing activities
- Responsibility and ownership of the assigned tasks: stories to be implemented, defects to be fixed
- Involvement in testing activities, at least for your own implemented features
- Actively participation in a Agile/Scrum team framework (including Team Meetings)
- Work closely with the Product Owner and the entire Development Team
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.