Technical Consultant - Appway
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Technical Consultant - Appway active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
The role is primarily focused on implementation of the business logic of a client application conceived in Appway (business process modelling platform) and the extension of it in order to support more business processes to guide efficient digital transformations. We are looking for someone with the following profile:
• Experience as developer for more than 4 years
• Comprehensive knowledge of computer science basics like object-oriented programming, databases, web services, algorithms and design patterns.
• Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in business informatics, software development, information systems, or similar.
• Prior involvement in the development of applications, preferably hands on experience as object oriented developer (like Java or C# or .Net or ABAP).
• A strong advantage is proficiency in technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS, Ajax and XML.
• Knowledge in User Experience Design is an advantage
• Communicative competence, collaboration and facilitation skills
• Experience with agile methodologies like SCRUM
As a Technical Consultant, you’ll be responsible for design and implementation of business processes based on our clients’ requirements, and ensuring the integration into the underlying environment:
• Tool supported Business Process Modeling and configuration
• Scripting of specific requirements to extend out of the box solution capabilities
• Design user experience within workflows
• Development of interfaces with related systems and integration of data sources
• Requirements Engineering, applying design patterns and best practices, implementation effort estimations
• Optimization of information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
• Contribute to and be part of a technical Business Process Management Community leveraging successful concepts and projects at different clients
• Stay up to date with relevant technological trends to enable our customers on their journey to digitize their business
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.