Contract Setup and Assembly Analyst with Portuguese
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Contract Setup and Assembly Analyst with Portuguese active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
-Excellent Portuguese and English skills
- Bachelor degree or 3 years diploma with preferable experience on Service Now / any ticketing system
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Good communication and written skills in English
- Client/Customer handling experience
- Proficient in MS Office including MS excel, word and PowerPoint
- Should be capable to take initiatives, team player
- Should be capable to do training with customers
- Responsible to follow a defined process to pick up requests from Service Center dispatch, log into Services Connect tool, create deals in the CompassOne tool, then assemble the contract after ESAP approval is provided. The supplier resources will facilitate the deal through all approvals in the CompassOne tool through to Agreement Setup
- Resources are expected to stay current on new process changes and/or tools changes/updates related to this service - MS to support with all the required updates
- Creation of subcontractor in Compass one is a complex activity with our existing experience.
Key Responsibilities / Activities
- CompassOne Deal creation and workflow facilitation
- Draft Contract for review
- Ready for Signature Contract
- Fully Executed Contract
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).