This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Database Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 years related experience
• Working experience with Sql Server product family (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
• Understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools
• Sql Server administrative skills
• Experience in BI tools (Power BI, Tableau)
• Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team
Will be a plus:
• Understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object)
• Data modeling R - language
• Web Technologies (ASP net, java script C#)
• Checking and monitoring data load processes
• Run ad- hoc query over the data sources
• Change database object by adding/modifying tables /stored procedure
• Change SSIS flows by adding / modifying tasks
• Change SSAS cube by adding / modifying data source
• Work with senior database developer on new projects
• Write technical documentation / user manual