IT and R&D Consultant
Be the guide for IT and R&D experts in the world of Tax
As we are expanding the types of services we offer to our clients, particularly with respect to applying the tax incentives specific to IT and R&D, we are looking for technical consultants who would work on tax advisory projects which target mainly these two industries. Our team is comprised of tax specialists and technical experts, who continuously build new solutions for our clients.
Among other activities, the job entails:
- Analysing client activities and internal processes
- Assess applicability of relevant tax incentives
- Assistance with implementing appropriate internal processes/procedures/policies so as to meet the requirements of applicable tax incentives
- Drafting client reports presenting identified risks, relevant tax implication and recommendations
- Project management
Ideally, the candidate should have:
- A technical university degree (e.g. Cybernetics, Polytechnic University, other Engineering degree)
- 12 years of experience working in an IT company/other technical field
- Analytical mind, critical thinking and attention to details
- Planning and project management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Knowledge related to finance/tax/accounting would be a plus
But in the end, any background and experience apply, as long they show promise of building new service lines and solving difficult problems with the aid of technology advancements.
The successful applicant will think different and will be driven and results focused, with “can do” attitude.