Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Performance Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Knowledge of relevant tools such as HP Performance Centre / HP LoadRunner and JMeter
• knowledge of monitoring tools like AppDynamics, DynaTrace, Sitescope, JConsole/VisualVM
• QA Automation experience
• Relevant experience in software development, testing and support with hands-on Performance Testing
• Experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution
• Able to balance scope, quality, effort, schedule and risk at all times
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures, understanding of various client-server technologies that are running in a very complex environment
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics
• Ability to influence and indirectly lead / provide thought leadership on performance testing.
• Previous experience working effectively in globally and culturally diverse teams as well as in matrix organizations
• Good programming skills, like C, Java Script, SQL
• Fluent in English, verbally and writing
• Participate in the hands-on test creation/execution/analysis and reporting of non-functional testing activities
• Writing and ownership of test plan including effort estimation, test cases, test data and environment setup
• Work on tasks identified in the testing strategy and plan and will coordinate with all team members, including offshore colleagues
• Identifies and classifies risks as they arise and follows plan for risk response and mitigation
• Conducts Proof of Concept using technical tools and evaluates ROI and feasibility studies
• Has a strong ownership of performance testing activities and provides input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes
• Performance bottleneck identification, troubleshooting and suggestion of possible solutions
• Documents test summary, provision of product improvement suggestions and communicates the results
• Manages/influences key stakeholder expectations and delivers against agreed standards
• Designs innovative, sustainable solutions which are congruent with the strategic direction of the Bank
• Displays robust knowledge of change management tools and techniques to support stakeholders throughout the change curve