Client Service Delivery Associate Manager – Incident Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Client Service Delivery Associate Manager – Incident Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
-Bachelor degree or 3 years diploma with preferable experience on Service Now / any ticketing system
-Excellent English communication skills (Written and Oral)
-Excellent Written communication skills with email etiquettes
-Good People management skills and feedback giving skills
-Self-motivated and capability to motivate teams/ colleagues
-Must have Problem-solving and Analytical skills
-Proficient with Microsoft Excel reporting and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
Client/Customer handling experience
-Proficient in Metrics and Reporting
-5 years of relevant experience (predominantly Incident Management/Client service support)
-Minimum 3-4 years of Team handling experience
-Prior experience in Service Now/any ticketing tool is highly preferred
-Possess excellent analytical skills and team player skills
-Familiar in client facing activities
• Build & Maintain good relationship with EMEA TAM and other Client stakeholders
• Manage teams working in different queues
• Prepare and maintain daily Internal and External reports
• Lead daily/weekly/monthly calls for the respective queues
• Manage escalations (Emails and Phone
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).