Medium French or German speaker? Experience in Accounting or Procurement? Apply now for Contract Operations Specialist E
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent German and English
• Experience of working preferably in a BPO industry or in a shared service or back office environment in Order Management Process
• At least one year of work experience in Supply Chain Management/Procurement
• Knowledge of computer MS Office and on-line tools and other ERP in Order Management
• Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & across levels
• Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to solve a problem with a win-win negotiation approach.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and organize tasks in order to meet the defined SLAs
• Leading by example and ability to handle stressful situations
• Knowledge of Client and end user requirement
• Assures the check and balance function for all order/ revenue / and business relevant issues
• Performs contract changes/ maintenance/setup/ processing within agreed SLAs
• Keeping the systems up-to-date from a contract administration stand point, customer entitlement and invoicing
• Responsible for the quality measures of the data in the systems
• Coordinates E2E activities and actively applies and uses the near- offshore processes and work effectively with all Business Units involved in the Oder processing Process
• Assures interface between support sales, support business, delivery organizations, process development and the customer
• Assures that the contracts are handled correctly from a commercial and legal point of view
• Takes ownership in solving the reported mismatches to unit people for solving issues on requests
• Christmas Bonus
• Medical Life Services
• Life insurance
• My FlexBen Program- A flexible program based on wich employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform
• Private Pension Plan
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
• Tourism Vouchers& Tourism Offers in Romania
• Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse Riding, Laser-tag, Escape Room)
• Transportation (Bus/ Subway Subscriptions, Gas station Cards)
• Special offers Vouchers & Products (Children& parents, Sport & Wellness, Telecom IT, Fashion, Hobby, Etc)
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.