Regulatory Affairs Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Unilever active
View all jobs Regulatory Affairs Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
Skills – Experiences - Qualifications:
• Postgraduate degree, in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Toxicology, Chemical Engineering or other related field.
• Experience in HPC products technologies. Past experience in European regulatory affairs/issues management will be considered a plus.
• Strong communication skills, collaborative, international mindset.
• Task ownership with a strong drive to deliver results.
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail.
• Strong execution and prioritization skills.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral and writing skills). Knowledge of multiple CEE language(s) will be considered a plus.
• High literacy in PC use.
Responsibilities specific to the role:
- Prioritise and respond timely to day-to-day enquiries on legislation relevant for home and personal care products from TPLs, product development teams, EU Product Compliance (CPC) team or local business partners ( Communications, Legal, local Management leadership) in case of issue management, major quality incidents, crisis situations and any inquiries on regulatory aspects, with specific focus on compliance matters
- Drive and keep up-to-date technical regulatory guidance of our HPC products in Europe, providing full clarity on any differences between European countries and local deviations from harmonized EU regulation.
- Interact with selected CEE 1&2 HPC Trade Association in order to gather regulatory interpretations/deviations/development where relevant.
- Build HPC CEE perspectives on CEE regulatory compliance issues and share considerations with the relevant EU Category RA managers and Category business partners ies.
- Support implementation of changed/new European/local legislation,
- Advise, monitor and drive compliance documentation preparation and submission
- Interact with local authorities (with the cooperation of LD / local Legal/ local Communications /local MCO-MSO Quality, especially in case of linguistic barriers) in order to resolve important issues arising, related to product non-conformances (following market sampling, in-house inspections, challenges and issue management).
- Set up and maintain a compliance network (internal/external) in CEE 1&2. to ensure compliance of the respective HPC product portfolio.
- Understand the scope of the regulatory framework and its effects on the various product categories.
- Build general knowledge on the countries’ HPC product portfolio and production processes in CEE1&2
- Provide input on local legislative requirements to the CEE HPC Regulatory Affairs Mgr. on important innovation projects.
- Be member of the EU HPC RA networks