Internship Customer Service - Emerson
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship Customer Service - Emerson active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Internship, Customer Service (6 months)
Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) handles the entire Order Fulfillment chain from customer order receipt until timely delivery at the customer’s site. They also act as the first contact for a variety of customer enquiries, non-technical service functions and the distribution of those through the organization.
Customer Order Fulfillment
• Customer Order verification (Price / Product / Dates / Address / Terms)
• Coordinates customer requested ship dates with Production, Production
scheduling, Material Planning and Inventory Control department to achieve mutually acceptable ship dates.
• Monitors open order reports and makes inquiries on orders that may present production problems for customers affecting on time delivery to customer requested in planned dates.
Shipping & Delivery Process Handling
• Provide proper instructions to the warehouse on outbound shipments.
• Ensure the shipment process to customer runs smoothly and without issues. Communicate with warehouse, customers and forwarders in case of issues.
• Handle all relevant correspondence, email, faxes, phone calls, etc
• Customer Complaint handling. Coordinate and investigate customer questions/complaints on deliveries, quality, price etc. Recommend Sales Engineers and Sales and/or undertake necessary actions.
Customer Master Data maintenance
• Maintain customer Master Data information files and ensure that these are complete and accurate at all times.
• Bachelor’s Degree (European Studies, Faculty of Letters, Business Administration, etc) ;
• Languages: English–advanced level spoken and written;
• PC skills: MS Office;
• Experience in operating ERP systems such as Oracle is a plus;
• Preferred at least 1 year experience working in Customer Service related activities, call center environment, preferably with a manufacturing or distribution company.
• Customer focus and Customer Satisfaction mindset. Identifies wishes and needs of customers; act and thinks from customer perspective keeping in mind the company’s targets.
• Pro-active: seeks opportunities and takes initiative;
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.