Logistics Managerial Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs Logistics Managerial Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
You are a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience.
“Lead a Company within a Company”
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's SNO is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – you're team has very passionate people, which will enable you to receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings. This will help building your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects;
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
You will be offered one or more logistic projects or responsibilities across our main challenges and to bring it to life you will collaborate closely with different functions outside Logistics such as Brand Management, Finance and Sales. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders and around our main customers.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring immediately or upon completion of your studies.
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree and above or following a Master degree;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.