Quality Manager in Project for I ID - TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
As a Project Quality Engineer your responsibility will be to ensure and drive the execution of quality related measures according to the Project Quality Plan. Your activities will include to:
* Create & maintain Project Quality Plan
* Participate to FMEA creation
* Create Control Plan, Special Characteristics List
* Lead problem solving activities
* Lead lessons learned process
* Identify continuous improvement situations
* Coordinate internal and customer audits
* Customer interface for quality topics A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Awareness of IATF 16949, VDA6.3. CMMI and A-Spice is a plus FMEA
* Control Plan
* Problem solving methods (8D, 5 why, Fishbone, etc)
* Awareness of PPAP
* Awareness of APQP
* Awareness of electronic manufacturing processes
* Customer orientation Awareness on product validation Project management - is a plus Basic risk management - is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.